Part way Through Build, Loads of Pictures!

I am sooo worried about submitting Sooo many pictures at one time
Great thread. I don't think it's possible to post too many pics for this forum crowd....we all love to see them! Thanks for sharing. :lol:

Beautiful pool and setting. The work looks first class.

denaw said:
Thank you duraleigh, skylar18 and karmabiker!! I worried about posting too much at one time! skylar where are you located? I will read the posts today!
To All moms...Happy Mothers Day tomrow!!!! :party:

Austin, Texas....I think I started a month before you and will finish a month after you! I am the Big Green Egg thread.

Thank you RyanH, I can't wait to see the sparkling blue water either!..LOL! :lol:
neverenuf: Yes!..I am on Lake Conroe, We are the first alcove next to the 1097 bridge, about the 3rd house in, the Lake is very low so we mainly see jet ski's out right now. I am so ready for the Summer and the Pool!
skylar18: I love reading your thread! It makes me smile every time I read some more! We still have a ways to go with the addition and then the stamped concrete. Then they still have to smooth out the slide and epoxy it....dang, when I start thinking about it..we have ALOT to do... :?
sdspencer; I haven't forgotten! Im checking now with the PB to get a name on the stone!

Thanks everyone! I have some work to do (I'm at work..lol) then I'm gonna read some more posts from everyone, I love this Site!

Dena

OMG!...I am soooo excited that you All have actually portrayed interest in my pool build.......
Story:...I lost my Sister very suddenly 2 years ago in March (Asthma)....She turned 51 on the 6th and passed away on the 7th...I just turned 51 in October 2012......I have surpassed her years........
I miss her most because she and I were the Same...She would have 'danced' at my build!...
Everyone "here" on this Site, has made me Laugh, GrRRrrR out of Anger and Dance out of joy...And Giggle out of pure Humor!!!

For this alone...I say......"THANK YOU ALL"!!!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yesterday they started the Addition..Yea!

Here's the beginning..it is gonna be AWESOME..Im so excited!

A Different Angle:

And then so far this morning! They are Quick! Regal Pools really do have the Best!

They also started the Finishing touches on the Gratto Today..Again...Regal has the Best!..These guys Are Awesome..and so interesting to watch! It's Art all by itself!

And still working Hard:

The Slide:

I will post more this evening!
Dena

Dena, I'm sorry for the loss of your sister. I wish I didn't have to say it but, I know how you feel. I lost my sister at the age of 36 to a suicide last March.

Your build looks great! I can really invision myself sitting in the grotto and having a few drinks with ya! :mrgreen:

My deepest condolences! I understand!
Too bad you don't live closer cuz you would get an invitation for that cold drink!!! We had the ledge put in the Gratto for that very reason!.. :cheers: Im sure the kiddos will climb up on that too since there is plenty head room once you get inside.
Dena

As Promised:...Tonight....Wow...what progress!..Without further Adue:

Here we go..MORE Pictures! (PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF MY PICTURES ARE TOO BIG
FOR THE POSTS)

First off...The New Step to the Slide...They made
It look like a Huge Rock...Love it!...They still have
The staining to do...But this is what we have now
And I am Sooo Happy with it!

Behind the Gratto:

Behind the Wall of Rocks..What People will see when coming up on a Boat or Jet Ski.:...Love it:

Down the Slide:

Husband being a NUT!:..

Addition:...Work in Progress..Coming Along Very Quickly...Thank YOU Regal Pools!!!

The Addition People are suppose to be out tomorrow!...I will Post more Pictures!..
I will tell you now!...The guys on the addition are Sooooo Great!!!!
Thank you Josh, and Regal Pools!...Man...They are all Awesome!

More Tomorrow Nite!!!
Good Nite All
Dena

skylar: Im afraid the Big White one, Beemer may Sink.. :lol: Hannah, the Fawn colored one will probably lay on the tan deck.
My Son, his Fiancé are fishing this morning. I'm gonna posts 2 fish in a big water tub, this is what I use to fill up in the summer for the dogs to lay in when it gets really hot, and Hannah will lay down in it with water up to her neck.

My Son, his Fiancé and my Daughter...ohh And the 3rd Fish Caught already this morning

Two already in the Water Tub:

I'm new here but I just wanted to say sorry for your loss and how amazing you build looks. I wish I could afford to do something like that. Definitely one of the nicest I've seen,

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

RyanH: Thank you so much! I am so excited and it is HOTTTT today..sure wish I had some pool water bout now!
It will sooo be worth the wait when it gets completed!
Dena

Well here's what they did today...put the top on the Patio..overall the Covered Patio is 22.5 X 30
Shingles will be Monday.

A bit closer:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.