Paramount Ozonator

Since it was not doing anything when the blue light was working, it will do the same nothing with the blue light off... :)

Not many of us here at TFP are Ozone or UV fans..

Thanks,

Jim R.

I was a Noobie 6 years ago when we had our pool installed, took me 3 years to realize I spent beaucaup bucks on junk that the pool store said I needed. should throw away, not even garage sale worthy. Removed 2 years ago and no difference.

Reactions: jmikeb
Thank you everyone, for the advice. So now I need to consider if repairing the unit is worthwhile. Lets say, that I just leave it alone. The unit is hardwired into the controller, air bubbles are still coming out of the returns. Will this be a problem?

Not really, it wasn’t doing anything for you before. The bubbles are just air instead of ozone, and the only result of a bit of aeration is slightly raising pH.

Yes I have one that blew up as well, I am contemplating on repairing it or not. I have been here for 3 years now and the people here are really good when it comes to getting the pool looking great.
I turned my valve all the way down and that stopped my problem which was water coming out of it :oops: so I believe that will stop the flow of bubbles.
I most likely will remove it, only issue I will be with is how to plug the hole in the return pipe without a lot of work.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.