PAL Treo Lights - no blue

Turbosl2

Aug 20, 2020
Clifton Park NY
I have 2 RGB 4 wire Pal treo lights with a Pal light controller. Recently one of my lights does not have blue anymore. I am worried it’s not the bulb since the R and G work to make most of the other colors. Has anyone had one of their 4 wire LEDs drop a color? I just hope it’s not the blue wire going from my pool house underground to my light in the pool.
Lights are 7 yrs old and prob only have 200hrs total of use.

Welcome to TFP :)

The way most LED's work is there a 12 v 2 wire and a controller wire that changes the led color, I have not seen any that have 1 wire per led but maybe that is the way those lights were done. If 1 LED will not go to blue then that light blue LED has died... LED's lasting 7 years in a pool is a great run, most are not lasting 2 years now... :)

Stick around and check out some others things

it may not be the wire, it could be just that led went out and I suspect that is what happened because if it were the wire all of the blues would be out...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.