Our New Bundle of Joy!

SPKNout4CHRIST

Mar 4, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
Avery was born on Sept. 4th! She has me wrapped around her finger already!! Her and mommy are doing great! Please keep us in your prayers as we start this new adventure with our lovely daughter!!!!!

--You can't tell I am excited can you? :wink:

[attachment=0:1v0kk6pl]IMG955218.jpg[/attachment:1v0kk6pl]

Attachments

frogabog

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 16, 2010
Portland, Oregon
She is absolutely gorgeous!

I love those little newborn fingers... smooch on them all you can. They get all kinds of sticky and nasty after year or so... you'll never want to smooch on them once that happens :~}

I was thinking about my babies just yesterday. My firstborn is 6" taller than me already, he's only 13. Not infants that I can hold onto 24/7 anymore for sure, I miss that part so much.

Ohm_Boy

TFP Expert
May 1, 2007
Orlando, FL
So... can she swim?
I mean, congratulations! Sometimes I think I miss those days, then I think of my three girls, all in college (at the same time) and think "almost done."

Butterfly

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 30, 2007
South Carolina
Hi Avery and welcome to the forum :wave:

You are our newest member :-D

Congratulations to mom and dad on your new healthy and beautiful baby.
I can smell her new babyness from here. So precious. :angel:

SPKNout4CHRIST

Mar 4, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
Sleep? What is that?? :lol:

It is getting better. She has had a couple of nights where she slept for a 5-6 stretch and now that seems like forever!! :party: My wife has been getting up more during the night during the week since she is still off of work for a while longer, so I try to get up during the weekend so she can rest.

Congrats to you on your new addition! It is an amazing feeling and I could have never imagined how awesome it would be!! They are only 2 days apart!