Order of layers-foamular, rhino pad, tarp

MC pool

Jun 5, 2020
Wisconsin
Hi.
Im preparing the base for an intex prism frame 15 ft x 48 inch pool. I have a layer of limestone fines which has some rocks in it that are bigger than expected. I will do my best to remove them. I plan to run a plate compactor over this and will have the legs on pavers. I am hoping to avoid using sand. Will a tarp, rhino pad and 3/4 inch foamular be enough to protect the liner from rocks?what is the best order to place these items?
Thanks!😁

Hi.
Im preparing the base for an intex prism frame 15 ft x 48 inch pool. I have a layer of limestone fines which has some rocks in it that are bigger than expected. I will do my best to remove them. I plan to run a plate compactor over this and will have the legs on pavers. I am hoping to avoid using sand. Will a tarp, rhino pad and 3/4 inch foamular be enough to protect the liner from rocks?what is the best order to place these items?
Thanks!😁
If you are removing the large rocks you can find, the rhino pad & foam should help from intrusion. Just remember when swimmers push off the bottom, they might find rocks with their feet ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.