Opinion - Advice on NPT Quartzscape

AMH1

Apr 1, 2021
Texas
Hello,
I need to replaster my pool and been evaluating make and colors from NPT and other pool plaster companies. I am specifically looking at NPT Quartzscape (Regular Sky Blue or Super Blue) because we are looking for a smooth finish not pebble or mini . I have read some messages with people stating they notice patchy spots and uneven plaster or even fading with NPT Quartzscapes.

I realize every plaster job, water chemistry, start up and most importantly the installer skills are important. But I wanted to see what the majority of you think about quartzscapes and are there some of you who would not choose this option and why?

Thanks in advance for all the replys and feed back....you guys are great!

This is not what you are asking but here is a link about the different plasters and colors. If you see one you like you could pm them to chat with them about their plaster: Pool Finish and Color Viewing Room...TFP Member Sound Off
Thanks so much Kimkats.....I have been looking at "PM" option to members as well, but I couldn't find the option in the forum! is it simply just clicking the member's name similar to the post I'm doing as a reply, and it would message the member privately? Thanks again!

I forgot our PM says "Start Conversation". The reason for this is you can have more than one person in the "conversation". You can even invite someone into an existing "conversation" if you want to. Sorry about that!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.