Opening day 2019

I too face a lot of dirt, after cover was removed, seemed more than normal. I started running my Dolphin DX3 and vacuuming, pulled a fair amount of pine straw out, despite none in at closing, lots of dirt/mud, and tons of pollen. Picture comparison is 48 hours from noon or so Sunday
Closed late September - April 29, quite a SLAM to get this cleaned up.

Sunday. 99313

Last edited:
Reactions: splashpad
Looking much better! I did an OCLT, turned off SWG and turned on pump before bed, 10PM, at 7AM the pump wasnt running so not sure how long it was on/off, programmed to run 8am-8pm, changed 8am-7:59AM but was still off. anyway, passed but maybe not accurate

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We took the cover off our AG pool, added water, vacuumed, tested and the only thing low is calcium/hardness? Unbelievable, we did use a closing "kit" and bought a new solid cover last year which kept EVERYTHING out, we can swim TODAY, if the water was a little warmer. Imagine that. Has never happened before.

We could use some rain in ATL, showed a friend who wont listen to me about TFP my pictures, added one from today, "I spend a fortune every year opening my pool", he couldn't believe it. I had cover taken off Sunday, looked like this yesterday. I got sidetracked yesterday with a leaky union on the SWG so had to saw each one off each one and replace.
IMG_0900.jpeg9953199532

• Haha
Reactions: MEEKS

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.