OmniLogic Pump Diagnostics Power Consumption Question

YoPool

Jan 7, 2020
Charlotte NC
I have a Hayward OmniLogic controller which has an LCD screen on the unit itself which you can use to control things as well as a phone interface. When I view the pump diagnostics on the phone interface the power consumption is radically different then when viewed on the LCD screen of the controller. for example (see picks below) at 70% sped the LCD say 527 Watts consumption while the phone says 1319. At 100% speed the LCD say 1473W vs the Phone saying 5249W! I expect and pray the Hayward app on the phone has glitch especially as at 230 volts the Tristar pump would be pulling more then 20 amps and blowing out the breaker and would be costing me a fortune

Anyone else seen this behavior?
Anyone else have wattage consumption experience with a Hayward TriStar pump and can you confirm if ~1400 watts at full speed sounds about right vs 5000+?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Pool1.jpg
    Pool1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Pool2.jpg
    Pool2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Pool3.jpg
    Pool3.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Pool4.jpg
    Pool4.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 6
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.