Omnilogic not toggling Hayward heater between pool and spa

sshap6

Mar 28, 2021
Boston MA
Hi,

Looking for some help here. We have an Omnilogic automation setup and a Hayward heater. We have a leisure USA pool/spa combo. The omnilogic app no longer toggles the heater between the pool and spa. We have to manually change it anytime we want to heat the spa. The app will, however raise/lower the heat of the pool or spa once it's been toggled manually. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Welcome to TFP.

Check the toggle switch on the bottom or side of your RETURN AND suction ACTUATOR that it is not in the OFF position.

Post pics of your equipment pad and valves.

Show me full pics of all your equipment and plumbing.

Show me IMG_0145 when in POOL mode and SPA mode.

Here you go. 0151 is in Pool Mode. 0152 is Spa Mode

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    774.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    631.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    701.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    699.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    753.4 KB · Views: 8
Your return actuator did not rotate 180 degrees to send the heated water to your spa.

Something is wrong with that actuator. Maybe the cam slipped because it looks like it moved a bit.

IMG_0152.jpg

Also, I don't know why your suction valve in POOL mode is cracked open to pull water from your spa.

The handle should be aligned with the blue line to pull from the POOL skimmers only when in pool mode.

IMG_0151.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    913.3 KB · Views: 5
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.