Official 2019 BBQ, Smoking, Grilling, Baking and Beer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for the Italians out there it’s that time of the year again.

Heavy French toast with Italy’s fruit cake. Lol it’s so good though. I feel like I just ate a truck and it wasn’t even a lot.

I did egg, milk, cinnamon sugar mix, clove, and nutmeg. I beat the heck out of it and let it chill for a while in the fridge to thicken up.
C94B87FB-4FF5-479F-AA93-F0418FAA106A.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: JoyfulNoise
Well for the Italians out there it’s that time of the year again.

Heavy French toast with Italy’s fruit cake. Lol it’s so good though. I feel like I just ate a truck and it wasn’t even a lot.

I did egg, milk, cinnamon sugar mix, clove, and nutmeg. I beat the heck out of it and let it chill for a while in the fridge to thicken up.
View attachment 123496
Looks great jimm, I would be envious if I liked French toast and pancakes :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oysters on the grill, yum! All of the above looks delish.

No pics but I smoked some trout last week. They were pretty thin so only took about 20 mins. Will do again. It was fantastic. Trying to talk the Mrs into putting smoked fish dip on the Christmas menu although oyster dressing would be even better.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.