Yesterday we had about 7 people in the pool. Last night when everyone got out I noticed that the water (only by the light) looked cloudy. Once everyone got out I raised the FC to shock level, which is 12ppm for my CYA. I decided to come out before sunrise just to see if there was any loss and my FC was down to 10.5. My question is, is that a failed OCLT or would that be normal for the amount of people we had in the pool yesterday? It is very hot and humid here plus I’m assuming there would be organics that the chlorine would have to consume after the heavy bather load. Am I think correctly? I raised it back to shock level and I’m trying to maintain that until I get feedback from you experts My CYA is 30, which I know is on the low side. I considered putting in some leftover pucks from last year to help maintain shock level and slightly raise CYA. Is that a bad idea? Thank you in advance!!!