Now that I haven't spent all my $ at the pool store - hangers for brushes/nets for above ground

Aprilspool

May 9, 2018
Central NC
Tis the problem with being a TFP person ... now that my water is super clear ... I've been on google and youtube ... both can be dangerous places for a pool owner! Anyway ... Looking for a way to possibly hand the brush/poles/nets over the side of our above ground pool. Has anyone DIYed something like this? Found anything for purchase? I've found loads of things for a fence or to screw mount on a wall, but not large enough for the sides of an above ground pool. ... I did watch 5 videos for bending PVC pipe, but before I risk burning myself I thought I would ask here!

rajung

Mar 17, 2015
Cedar Falls, Iowa
One thing to keep in mind with the sun. the 1st 2 years with our pool I had the brush, pole and nets on stainless steel hooks along a section of our pool deck wall. easy to get to when needed .
One day I brushed pool and had hundreds of plastic brush bristles in pool, just rotted away from the UV rays. now everything is stored in back garage or at least in shade.

Reactions: jtburf

Aprilspool

May 9, 2018
Central NC
The sun is one reason that I want to put them on the side of our pool ... as they will be more shaded on the one side of the pool than where we currently have them stored.