Newbie here as well

Winning16

May 31, 2020
South Jersey
Hi everyone, moved into our home this winter. Just opened up the pool yesterday. It’s an Older in ground pool, about 35’ long x 15’ wide. We have a sand filter, guessing that’s pretty typical. I had a pool as a kid but I’m still very new to everything. I’m sure you can expect to be hearing from me a lot!

setsailsoon

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Oct 25, 2015
Stuart/FL

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place. Please do read the material Pat suggested. We do pools differently. Based on sound science and your own test results. Super low cost because you buy generic chemicals from big box stores not high dollar potions from pool stores. We also sell nothing. So nothing we say is geared to make you buy something. Just a bunch of experts and pool enthusiasts that volunteer their time to help people like you. The only thing you need to get started is a test kit. See the link below. Two different brands are recommended but "free" pool store test results don't work for us. You need your own kit.

I hope you decide to give TFP methods a try. You'll be glad you did like the thousands of us that have done this already.

Again, welcome and we're looking forward to your posts.

Chris

Test Kits Compared