New to water balance with high FC

Good to know. I did some testing and at 1650 rpm, water is no longer spilling over. Also I can manually shut off the bubblers, I remeber him showing me that. Going to have them come out this week and discuss some of these things, thanks again for the details.

Reactions: mknauss
What a great first post, you have already figured out the system GREAT JOB.. :)

You are all over it... the FC is coming down, you can shut the SWG off for the day and turn it on tomorrow and your FC should be perfect at 7 FC.. then adjust your runtime and SWG output to keep it between 6 to 7 FC..

Bring your CYA up to 70 and you will be good..

What RPM are you running your pump at?

sit back and relax looking at your trouble free pool
Turned off the SWG for 24 hours and FC went down to 5.5. I only had about a pound and a half of stabilizer left, I added it, but cya still at 50. Pool math said I needed a little over 2 lbs, so will continue trying to get the cya closer to 70. I’ve turned the swg back on today and set it at 20%, and will monitor this week, aiming for 6-7 and maintaining that level. We did get 2” rain overnight as well, so that may have contributed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.