New to this

Okay.....so I’ve been adding chlorine and adding chlorine for the Slam since Sunday. Can someone look at my log? If feel like I am chasing my tail on this one.

What does the water look like? You added some stabilizer but have not tested CYA since, what is your current CYA level?

The water is clear. I haven’t vacuum yet today but I don’t see anything obvious. It should be about time for a chlorine check. I can check CYA at the same time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So I only lost 2 points of FC last night. I added water a couple of days ago as I had lost some with backwashing. And then we had a ton of rain yesterday. I was only able to add chlorine in the morning and night the day before, and then yesterday morning. I tested last night and again this morning. It looks like I am making progress. I’m off today so I plan on staying on top of the chlorine, and it looks like there is no sun to battle. Hopefully we will be done in a few more days, fingers crossed.

Okay so I think I have my chlorine level under control. But I can get my ph and ta to go down. My ph ranges from 7.6-7.8 and ta 130-140. I have added muriatic acid several times with no luck. Do I need to do this daily until it’s corrected?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.