dmgarza21

Jul 23, 2021
Fannin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Thank you! Happy to be here and try to maintain a clear pool! I do have a 3 way test kit, that I haven’t tried. I’ll definitely get your recommended one ASAP!
My pool is 21,300 gallons and I have used the pool math app to calculate correct amount of chlorine to add. Is it pretty accurate on the amounts needed?

Thank you! Happy to be here and try to maintain a clear pool! I do have a 3 way test kit, that I haven’t tried. I’ll definitely get your recommended one ASAP!
My pool is 21,300 gallons and I have used the pool math app to calculate correct amount of chlorine to add. Is it pretty accurate on the amounts needed?
It is accurate enough. There is going to be some error here and there, but in most cases negligible. The biggest risk is if you don’t store your LC properly (or buy old chlorine) and it ends up being less powerful than expected, but that is not a pool math issue.

Reactions: dmgarza21
Awesome, thank you! Hope to get this thing clear soon. I have spent so much on chemicals that the pool vendor has suggested and haven’t gotten anywhere but empty pockets 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Awesome, thank you! Hope to get this thing clear soon. I have spent so much on chemicals that the pool vendor has suggested and haven’t gotten anywhere but empty pockets 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Sorry to hear you were pool stored.
From another thread seems you are on track to get a test kit.