New Pool - Southern New Jersey

Esloser

Jun 23, 2016
Millville, NJ
Thank you! I appreciate the nice comments. Yes, it is still really cold... 61 degrees as of this morning. It's nice to look at and sit around though until it warms up a bit.

SuzfromTexas

Gold Supporter
Platinum Supporter
TFP Guide
Apr 7, 2015
Houston, Texas
Golly! That water is fabulous! It's a much deeper and richer looking aqua than I expect from white plaster.

I'd love to have a 36k gallon pool!!! Add your dimensions and depths to your signature - please. I'd love to know, and I'm too tired to look for them.

Thanks for the update!

Esloser

Jun 23, 2016
Millville, NJ
Yes, I love the water color - especially on a sunny day!

The pool is 3 1/2 feet in the shallow end and 8 feet in the deep end. The pool is 18 1/2 feet wide by 42 1/2 feet long. The tanning ledge is 8 feet by 9 feet and the spa is 7 feet by 7 feet with 6 jets. The tanning ledge is 9" of water deep.

kodiak1120

Sep 22, 2011
Nice pool! Was your house built by Lennar? I bought a house back in '07 in a Lennar development in Upper Deerfield, New Jersey, and I remember going to a development in Millville to check out some other models. I'm pretty sure you have the same house I bought! I think it was called the Berkshire. Great house, but we ended up moving a few years later. Anyway, small world.

Esloser

Jun 23, 2016
Millville, NJ
My house was built by Lennar. And I remember that development over in Upper Deerfield. I remember looking at the models there. I think ours was called the Overbrook though. We like it and it’s close to 55.