New Pool Plans

I cant help much with equipment choice as I’m in Australia however Ive heared people talk about the Stenner pump but I guess there would be other options. There all peristaltic pumps.

I cant help much with equipment choice as I’m in Australia however Ive heared people talk about the Stenner pump but I guess there would be other options. There all peristaltic pumps.
Thank you and hope all is well down under. That is amazing there are folks from around the world that can contribute to this forum. Very cool and great to hear from you. Is summer coming your way and getting ready for the swim season?

I do not recall any volume of posts discussing corrosion of tracks from salt. Ours is 7 years young and looks new from that perspective. My top three requirements for any pool going forward are: autocover, SWG and robot. Your Pentair Prowler 930 is a rebadged Dolphin. I suggest removing that from the contract, getting a $1,000 plus credit, and calling Marina Pool & Spa to discuss which Dolphin works best for you. You may save some.

I do not recall any volume of posts discussing corrosion of tracks from salt. Ours is 7 years young and looks new from that perspective. My top three requirements for any pool going forward are: autocover, SWG and robot. Your Pentair Prowler 930 is a rebadged Dolphin. I suggest removing that from the contract, getting a $1,000 plus credit, and calling Marina Pool & Spa to discuss which Dolphin works best for you. You may save some.
Thank you! That is what I love about this forum you just saved me $350! just like that. Where else will a forum do that? Yes I looked up the details and exact same piece of equipment re-branded. Lots of great information for a newbie for sure. I now leaning towards a SWG based on all the input and my concern over the auto cover. I think with some regular wash downs it should be fine. I am looking forward to going through this process with a great team that has my back!

And MButter, I want to Thank You for your donation to support this website, which helps keep it up and running and AD FREE! You made a donation even before building your pool....how cool is *that*?!?

Maddie :flower:

And MButter, I want to Thank You for your donation to support this website, which helps keep it up and running and AD FREE! You made a donation even before building your pool....how cool is *that*?!?

Maddie :flower:
My pleasure! after poking around for months doing research, following threads, and using the resources at TFP that is a SMALL price to pay and thanks to all that support this site. I look forward to years of connections, learning and support as i move forward on our little project. This site has make my journey much less stressful and also builds confidence in my ability to take care of things myself and not have to rely on the stores trying to up-sale products. Thanks again!

Thank you and hope all is well down under. That is amazing there are folks from around the world that can contribute to this forum. Very cool and great to hear from you. Is summer coming your way and getting ready for the swim season?

Happy to help. It’s very cool that us Aussies can contribute, we are a pool loving nation too. Yes, summer is coming, the swim season has begun.

Reactions: mbutter104
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.