New Pool Owners

NaySwims

Hi everyone, my husband and I are new pool owners! I had a pool growing up as a kid so I have some knowledge. I at least know we don’t drain the pool every season like my husband thought lol. My family had a chlorine pool but as for my husband and I we purchased a saltwater system so I’m lost and am starting from scratch.
We have a round above ground 15x52 resin pool, a Simple blue saltwater system, and sand pump filter.
I’m learning and I’m hoping this app will help me figure out how to balance the pool.9F4E5F60-77AD-4D26-AF31-163BA1DA23B7.jpeg

Look at that skyline! Wow. Welcome to TFP! :wave: Well, the good news is that your old chlorine pool and a salt pool are the same - chlorine. One was liquid form and the other chlorine gas, but they both produced free chlorine. So now you just need to understand how to adjust your pump run time and SWG output % to maintain the proper FC level based on your current CYA per the FC/CYA Levels. For that, please see the links below to help get you started. If you have more questions, let us know.