Atlanta Georgia
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
New to pools and new to the forum. I have a 30,000 gallon SWG pool. I believe the SWG is a TCell 15 putting out .7lb/day. It runs 60% for 12hrs/day. I just got in the Taylor K2006c test kit which showed :
FC 13
CC 4
PH 7.6
TA 70
CYA 0
Disclaimer- before joining the forum I had algae build up and added 1.5 gallon of household bleach about 5 days ago to solve the problem. Pool does appear much more clear. Looking for a general direction to head from here. Any suggestions and recommendations appreciated.

Welcome to TFP and kudos for getting a great test kit.Have a look at the slam page, it will give you the info you need to be sure all the algae is dead and gone from your pool.
Also read the ABC of pool chemistry to see what levels are best to maintain going forward. TFP is easy to maintain and I promise your water will never be clearer. Ask anything your unsure about and we will fall all over ourselves to help you!

Reactions: Hatfield88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.