New pool owner - question on pool robot for 16x32 inground

zappmann

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 27, 2008
Hi all,

Just joined the forum and have been doing some research and answered most of it by doing searches. I have a 16x32 in ground rectangle pool and am wildly confused as to the best bang for the buck pool robot to get. I'd like to keep it in the $800 range or less if possible. Anyone have a good experience with the myriad of pool robots out there?

Thanks in advance - Paul

Richmond, KY

duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Platinum Supporter
TFP Expert
In The Industry
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
tftestkits.net
Hi, Paul,

Welcome to the forum. I'm looking at robots, too. It's hard to find one that stands above the crowd when you can't see them in action. I've found a couple of websites who pretty much specialize in pool cleaners and I plan to listen to their advice....as always, with a grain(s) of salt.

Attachments

zappmann

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 27, 2008
JasonLion said:
Welcome to TFP!

The Blue Pearl is very highly recommended, though it might be a little above your price range.

I've heard good stuff about it too, not locked into that price range if I can get something reliable that works well. Thanks!

zappmann

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 27, 2008
duraleigh said:
Hi, Paul,

Welcome to the forum. I'm looking at robots, too. It's hard to find one that stands above the crowd when you can't see them in action. I've found a couple of websites who pretty much specialize in pool cleaners and I plan to listen to their advice....as always, with a grain(s) of salt.
Me too, my neighbor got one of those iRobot Verro's last summer and he loves it.

thecrave

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 13, 2007
I have an iRobot Verro 600 and absolutely love it! I got it on eBay "refurbed" last year for about 1/2 off the regular price.