Aug 29, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi,

I recently bought a home with a swimming pool. I have hard time to figure out what are the two pipe outlet for. Hope someone can give me some clue. Thanks for your time.
pool-overview.png

pool1.png

pool2.png

Welcome to TFP! :wave: #1 looks like it might be an overflow relief and #2 appears to be a cleaner port. Be sure to update your signature with all of your pool and equipment info. It will help with questions like this.

Welcome to TFP! :wave: #1 looks like it might be an overflow relief and #2 appears to be a cleaner port. Be sure to update your signature with all of your pool and equipment info. It will help with questions like this.

Thanks Texas Splash for the fast reply! Just updated my equipment list. I am still trying to figure out what they are and will update more later.

Reactions: Texas Splash
Just want to follow up this thread in case if someone else looks for similar information. I was able to talk to the previous owner. The outlet #1 was indeed for filling water like Rocket said. The valve is next to control box in the following photo.

poolrefill.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.