New Pool Install

You're Dang right I did... I was cussing the whole time. I told him in a message, I PUT THAT HOSE IN LAST YEAR WITH THE HOMEOWNER'S PERMISSION. THAT IS MY HOSE SO I PROMPTLY REMOVED IT FROM YOUR PROPERTY SINCE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY BACKWASH HOSE. PROBLEM SOLVED! :mrgreen:

As in the words of a CO... you frackin :poop:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200531-215303_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200531-215303_Gallery.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20200531-215257_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200531-215257_Gallery.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Love
Reactions: Newdude
What a charming guy. He can't be a decent neighbor when you are obviously having a difficult time right now? Did the other guy own the property last year? If the pipe originates in your yard it should be pretty clear where it came from.

Reactions: Casey
Who writes a neighbor note at 11:39 PM ??? Someone who was day drinkin and didn’t stop, that’s who.
Exactly what I thought n why I called him instead. It's easier to hang a phone up than duck a punch. I wonder if he even remembers what he did? :scratch: he was probably black out drunk. He'll have a huge surprise when he gets his voice mail n sees that my pipe is gone.

Oh well. Dont one up me. I'm a professional at that game.

Update to the pipe.

So he called the cops on me today, 6/1/20. By the time I arrived at the house he was giving the officer his sob story about how I destroyed his property by draining my pool. Officer came up... by the way, we know each other, and I explained to him that I came into possession of said pipe back in the fall of 2018. I installed the pipe with the previous home owners permission and previous owner even tied into it to pull waste/rain water from his roof. He was doing me a favor n I did not care that he tapped into it. I showed the Officer all my pictures of said pipe and even showed him how I used said pipe to divert Darn water during a sewer line break last year. I even brought the Officer up onto my pool deck to show him how the pipe worked to drain a natural spring away from my pool n to use for draining purposes for the pool. I added that I was being responsible to contain 13,500 g of properly treated pool water n it would be irresponsible of me to just dump water over the hill. He then said... sounds like that's your pipe then. You did nothing wrong and I'm going to go tell him right now that the hose will be confiscated and returned to you immediately. I then told him he is ordered to stay off my property and away from my pool because he has broken the syphen 2 times now over something he thinks is his. My pool still has a ft of water in it because of him. So in the end, Mr Steven Stephens asked if I were done using the pipe, could he have it? I told the Officer to tell him it's not for sale. Case closed. You dont get to be a turd n win a prize.

I am so sorry Casey. I've been camping the last week and not on line, just logged back in to catch up. Was looking forward to seeing pictures of you guys in the pool. I thought the wind ripping the pool down saga was a roller coaster, I can't believe this. F your neighbor too! Small note too, not sure if it matters much but I believe this is a searchable public forum, you might want to remove S. S. actual name from your posts. Not sure but if he would ever google his name, this might show up and maybe cause more neighborly issues for you. But seriously, I hate that guy!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I hadn't been on your post in awhile, so I didn't know about your home. I am so sorry that happened! And I can't even believe your neighbor acting that way!
Thank you. I appreciate you. I dealt with him swiftly.

Reactions: southernblessings
Oh no, so sorry, Casey! I just found this thread and was so excited for you and now ... no words. ?
Sending love and light. ?✨

(also, nice job with the neighbor - well done!)
Thank you. It's been a roller coaster ride of life for sure. I just got to get up, dust meself off and keep moving. We are all alive and that's all that matters.

• Love
Reactions: S-Merry
I'm sure he was licking his wounds after Jimmy sent his wife down there! :mrgreen: I'm coming Bud.
That did make me laugh, asking for the wife to be sent down. Usually it's the other way around, my jerk neighbor always defers to my SO, and because we aren't married and living in SIN feels I have no right to an opinion. Works in my favor because I can't stand talking to him.

Usually it's the other way around, my jerk neighbor always defers to my SO, and because we aren't married and living in SIN feels I have no right to an opinion.
In my case, if i wanted to tear into the neighbor, i'd want to choose the guy. Half because I'd feel more comfortable not tearing into the lady, but also half because i would have to have it out a second time with the guy if i chewed out the lady. One and done and he could get it right from the source.

In my case, if i wanted to tear into the neighbor, i'd want to choose the guy. Half because I'd feel more comfortable not tearing into the lady, but also half because i would have to have it out a second time with the guy if i chewed out the lady. One and done and he could get it right from the source.
That dude was an idiot and got put right into his place. I'm not going to back down, especially if you call the cops on me. I'm bringing all the evidence and I'm crossing my t's and dotting my i's and I did just that and it was over. I told Jim... Go sit down and let me deal with this guy.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.