New Pool Install

Checked the numbers and finished balancing the watering hole... here they are!

Temp 76°
FC 8ppm (CC 0) :mrgreen:
pH 7.5
TA 110ppm
CH 8ppm
CYA 50ppm

Attachments

• 20200526_160741.jpg
    20200526_160741.jpg
    625.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 20200526_160749.jpg
    20200526_160749.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 20200526_160745.jpg
    20200526_160745.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 84
O.M.G Casey!! I don't know how I missed that your pool was destroyed! I just went back and read your whole thread-heartbreaking! From one grandma who works her Rear off so her sweet grand-daughter can have her "ocean" to another-you are effing AMAZING!!! The hubster and I have been true partners in this project, and I know there is NO WAY I could have done it by myself!! Have to admit I'm super jealous of your liner choice, we chose the swirly swirly one because choices were limited. Can't wait to see pics of your sweet girl enjoying that pool! Thanks for sharing your journey!

• Love
Reactions: Casey
O.M.G Casey!! I don't know how I missed that your pool was destroyed! I just went back and read your whole thread-heartbreaking! From one grandma who works her Rear off so her sweet grand-daughter can have her "ocean" to another-you are effing AMAZING!!! The hubster and I have been true partners in this project, and I know there is NO WAY I could have done it by myself!! Have to admit I'm super jealous of your liner choice, we chose the swirly swirly one because choices were limited. Can't wait to see pics of your sweet girl enjoying that pool! Thanks for sharing your journey!
Thank you! I was just gutted over it. I'm so glad it's over! She gets to see it for the first time today. Her momma is bringing her over n we're going to swim.

I am so glad to have good friends n "Brothers" at the prison. They saved me because I couldn't have done it myself!

• Love
Reactions: thefloatqueen

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You just might have me sold on a sand colored liner. It looks amazing

First off, Not to take away from that Casey’s liner. It’s bloody beautiful.

With all the moods that pools have they spend a lot of time cross mingling anyway My blue will reflect all the surrounding greenery sometimes and be either green or aqua and late in the afternoon the low sun will make the water like a mirrror so it appears black/charcoal.

We lost everything today in a devastating house fire. Everything is gone but everyone including the dogs are safe. I dont know what is going to happen. I just look at it n I just cant feel anything. It's all gone.

We lost everything today in a devastating house fire. Everything is gone but everyone including the dogs are safe. I dont know what is going to happen. I just look at it n I just cant feel anything. It's all gone.
Oh my lord Casey, I'm am so sorry. Prayers to you and your family. I'm at a loss for words.

That’s awful. You can replace everything just like the pool. The unreplaceables are ok. For that I’m grateful. But still so very sorry you have to go through this. Always around if you need to chat.

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.