New pool in Jersey...they're here!

KaiBee

Silver Supporter
Feb 23, 2019
Toms River, NJ
I THINK it means that if that breaker is off then both are off BUT if it is on then they can both work together or separately. It just controls the MAIN power to them. Kind like in the house...........my kitchen light/fan is tied to the same breaker as my outlets. My outlets work even if my light/fan is turned off. Does that make sense to you and help you understand?

Kim:kim:
Yes perfect sense! Thank you.

KaiBee

Silver Supporter
Feb 23, 2019
Toms River, NJ
Ok, so Monday we passed our first electrical inspection. I also stopped by to tell the pb that the electrician disconnected the hose from the test gauge and did he want me to reconnect so it didnt fail again. He said he was coming by later to check on things and would do it then and plumbing inspector was coming back Wednesday. He said the next step would be the liner or backfill and he preferred doing liner first so that at least my boys could start swimming. But that with the heat near 100 and the rain at end of week he didnt know what would happen. However, his guys showed up a couple hours later and filled the sundeck with rocks and re sloped parts of the (interior) pool. They were here for about 4 hours.
Yesterday towards end of day I called to ask about hooking up gauge again because I didnt want to fail for something so simple 3 times. He again said he'd do it in the morning. Today when I woke up I checked to make sure it was done lol. Inspector showed up 2 hours later. We Passed! Finally. I called to let them know it too. Was told that they were going to backfill either tomorrow or Friday, but we shall see. Tomorrow is 60% chance of rain all day and Friday will be muddy. But maybe the mud will help with compaction🤷🏽‍♀️. Next week is rain 4 of 5 days, as of now. So there goes the vermiculite...