New pool build in South Florida .. finally! [Tons of pics]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
How full is it this morning??? Know that color now will not be the finial water color! It might a slight green cast to it but as the water is balanced and plaster cures the true color will start to really show!

kim:kim:

How full is it this morning??? Know that color now will not be the finial water color! It might a slight green cast to it but as the water is balanced and plaster cures the true color will start to really show!

kim:kim:
Oh it's full, I went to watch a movie and underestimated my water pressure, its filled 2.5 inches from the top (instead of 3"). Waiting for the PB to do the initial balance before moving on to the TF100 method and also cannot wait to setup my automation

1596106581686.png

Guy showed up, turned the pump on to 2500RPM and said to leave it alone (24/7) added cholorine, muriatic acid and bicarbonate. He said he was coming twice a week for the next four weeks and then if I wanted to continue the service to hire him. I wont as I plan to take care of it myself

I think I have heard guys doing that. Running the pump at the slowest speed that will run the cell for most of the day. Uses less power as the pumps power draw is exponentially less as speed is reduced.

That's nonsense forget that idea. Run it fast to skim quickly and then run at 1200 to 1500 to satisfy the SWG for as long as you need to keep up with FC demand. The whole point of a VS is to use what you need out of the pump for each chore

That's nonsense forget that idea. Run it fast to skim quickly and then run at 1200 to 1500 to satisfy the SWG for as long as you need to keep up with FC demand. The whole point of a VS is to use what you need out of the pump for each chore
Thanks! Right my SWG is off since its only been a few days since they plastered. Pump was off this morning because automation turned it off. I set it to 1200 (need to figure the automation out), the cleaner will stop by today let see what he says

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.