New Pool build in SoCal

dr.dirty

Jan 21, 2021
Hesperia, CA
Pool Size
Hey guy we finally after 4 months started up our new pool last week. We are pretty excited to get it all balanced out and ready for this summer.

Its a pretty basic Spa/Pool combo. Were are looking into a small automation system as our PB didn't do a great job of offering or selling us upgrades. We have a small amount of concrete work left to be completed them we can have the landscaping done.

Some build pics of the process

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Getting ready for coping

full

full

full

Reactions: Newdude
I should have added the automation during the build but it sadly was just not in the budget. Our pool is very simple so we added the Pentair PSL4 with screen logic installed for right at 1300. So im pretty happy with that and it will fit our needs just fine.

152691901_10158363970633229_6372777086366402513_o.jpg

Reactions: Turbo1Ton

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Your pool turned out beautiful. I like the hardscape, turf and the fact you have the pool isolated for safety. And absolutely love the drone photo. Well done!

Looks great! You gonna jump in? Water's probably...what...about 50 degrees. :D

I would build a cover over the equipment also. Maybe something that lifts up when you run the heater. Desert sun can be brutal on equipment.

Congrats!

Looks great! You gonna jump in? Water's probably...what...about 50 degrees. :D

I would build a cover over the equipment also. Maybe something that lifts up when you run the heater. Desert sun can be brutal on equipment.

Congrats!

The kids have gotten in the 50 degree water a few times LOL. Ill wait till summer hahaha. I do plan on adding a cover to the pool equipment.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.