New Pool Better Late than Never

Dman77720

Jan 22, 2020
Henderson, NV
We started our build after a slow HOA approval in January and thought I would share some of the progress photos. Shotcreate was sprayed about a 8 days ago and tile guy is supposed to start in the next day or two.

Attachments

Dman77720

Jan 22, 2020
Henderson, NV
More build

Attachments

Dman77720

Jan 22, 2020
Henderson, NV
I hadn't heard anything for a week so I emailed my PB when the tile work would begin. He told me Friday or Monday. No one showed up on Friday but Saturday the tile and mortar we delivered into our yard so I am excited as I expect the work to start this week. The weather is starting to creep into the 80's so I am excited to see things come together.

I had some landscapers come by the past few days and hope to get that started soon too. The nursery guy said he would like to get the trees in before the decking and plaster...is this normal , my PB wanted to wait until the pool is done.

Dman77720

Jan 22, 2020
Henderson, NV
Last week we had some queen palms planted and the decking was finished and painted yesterday. One last inspection and we should have our mimi pebble installed Tahoe Blue. After that we have some final landscaping, it is exciting to finally see the end of construction especially with temps already in the mid 90's.

Attachments