Smittyje1

Aug 3, 2020
Florida Panhandle
Greetings everyone,
I am from the panhandle of Florida. My family and I are planning on putting in a vinyl liner 20x40 pool starting around March 2021. We have had above ground pools before, but this will be the first inground and hands down the biggest pool we've ever had. I have a pool builder friend and he will be helping me with the build. So far we have decided to go with a 20x40 vinyl liner pool with composite walls standard shallow end and 8' deep end, I know we want LED lights, we have the site and layout picked out, but I still have many questions. I'm hoping with the wealth of knowledge and experience of the TFP members, I can get the right answers. Look forward to learning a lot!!

Hey Smitty and Welcome. There are tons of helpers here and even more info to process. The build is a double edged sword. Sometimes too many options is a bad thing, but all of them end with a honkin big pool. After that you can sit at the beautiful pool and coulda/woulda/shoulda with the rest of us. :)

No need. You posted your questions and I moved that thread to Under Construction all ready.
I originally posted this as a self introduction as suggested by the email from Leebo. Right after posting my first one , I went to under construction and basically posted the same thing but with more in depth questions. I'll get the hang of this before long. Thank you for the help!