Bronze Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I just joined the forum today (see introduction in introduction section lol) and I click on the different topics and I see the question but no replies despite it saying there are replies. Why is this? Is it because my account is new? Thanks in advance!

Oh and I’m using the regular site on my phone, not the mobile app if that helps.

First and foremost......WELCOME TO TFP!!

Can you post a link to the thread you’re having issues with so I can take a further look?

I believe I figured it out. My phone scrolls to the bottom of the thread instead of the top where the topic is. I don’t know why it does this but I believe I discovered the issue and all is well!! Thanks so much for the warm welcome and your willingness to help. :)

Two quick questions,
1. What type of phone do you have?
2. When you press something, what do you press? Are you pressing the title or the arrows next to the title???

Please also bear with me slightly. I'll likely be a bit slow in assisting (this behavior is odd) due to the holidays as these kids are driving me nuts with their "can I's" and "is it time yet"

Two quick questions,
1. What type of phone do you have?
2. When you press something, what do you press? Are you pressing the title or the arrows next to the title???

Please also bear with me slightly. I'll likely be a bit slow in assisting (this behavior is odd) due to the holidays as these kids are driving me nuts with their "can I's" and "is it time yet"
Santa says they can open one present on Christmas Eve...... Just sayin....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.