New look

Poolidiot

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 31, 2007
Texas
The new look is hard to tell where the new post are, the color of the new ones and old ones are almost the same, can this be changed?

ktdave

LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2007
Katy, TX
I love the new look, but agree with the others about the new post color. Again, over all the new look is awesome!

Thanks

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
I've sent a request to the developer, but it can't be changed on our end. If he is able / willing to make the change, it will mean releasing a new version of the template, a new install and re-installation of all the mods.

I'm willing to do that, but it's not likely to happen quickly.

I think the trade off's between this template and the old one are worth it. I think it is a much cleaner, relaxing look.

MaryLee

Mar 28, 2007
Southern NH
SeanB said:
I think the trade off's between this template and the old one are worth it. I think it is a much cleaner, relaxing look.
100% agree with this.....I think the new look is easier on the eyes and I can still see the new posts although the colors are similar...

Thanks for all your work on this site, Sean.....we all really appreciate it!!

The Mermaid Queen

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 28, 2007
Northern KY
Along the same lines as the envelope color, I miss the little 'orange paper' on each new post... the posts I had read had a white paper, while the new posts had an orange one (tiny, right before the 'posted' date, time, and subject at the top of the post) Made it easy to scroll down to the new posts in each thread...

If ya can't fix it, that's ok; I will adapt, as I am a most clever mermaid! :thequeen:

ETA oh, and clickable links are VERY difficult to distinguish from regular text... sometimes they are underlined, and sometimes not, and the ones that are not look just the same as the normal text. TF Test Kits is an example... you can barely tell it is a link to Dave's site.

G

I still like subsilver the best. It is easy on the eyes and things like topics with new posts stand out well!