New Intex 32x16x52 build with deck (lots of pictures)

I seem to recall while I was in the planning phase that someone kept suggesting that I make the deck bigger and bigger. That person may not be my friend right now :p
Every inch will eventually be accounted for. Sometimes twice. You can have room for 10 and somehow 12 come over, Just the way it goes.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That looks AWESOME!!! You are going to love it when you are done!!

Here is a couple of ideas for pole, net, hose storage. Get some BIG PVC pipes and hang them under the upper deck on the back side towards the trees. You can put everything in them out of sight but will still will be reach from the deck. Or you could put them at the front of the upper deck and put "cap ends" on there to keep critters out and it will still look nice because of the caps.

Kim:kim:

D803FE7C-0A59-40DD-A978-672077FA1ADE.jpeg
We got the decking finished on the lower deck
C314E51E-3006-473F-BC59-73D2AA876BA7.jpeg
We got the stairs in the pool (although unfortunately it’s still too cold to swim)
F1B51C39-F311-402C-89DE-6FE649B88506.jpeg
CB097F4C-AE74-4B08-90D1-89B957647E29.jpeg
And we have nearly completed the stairs to the upper deck. Unfortunately we ran out of light at this point.
We are getting very close though. Tomorrow we’ll finish that top stair, make the gate, and hopefully finish the rail around the deck.

Last edited:
The horizontal boards across the front of the pool really tie in the whole thing. It's simply amazing.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.