Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
Been living in paradise for about a month now. Never thought I'd buy a house with a pool, the pool was a "perk"... now I wish I had a pool many years back when the kids were small... oh well, now the grand-kids enjoy, and certainly grandpa and grandma love it! And even the critters:
Pool3.jpg

Family-3207h.jpg

And my Kreepy Krauly:
KreepyKrauly.jpg

Nice pool and a really nice view. I too wish I would have bought a house with a pool years ago. We have had our new house a year and half now and we are outside in the pool nightly. Fortunately my kids are still young and will have several years before they start going to college.

tcat - just curious; what are you using for the "cover" over you pool? I have horrible heat and sun bearing down on the back of my house and pool. My umbrellas just aren't enough. I would be interested in doing that same thing if you can give me some info on it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000S9 ... 00_s00_i00

This brand seems well made. Water "flows" through it so it doesn't get weighted down much. You need real strong mounting points. I have 2 on the house, one to a large oak, and one to a metal extrusion that wasn't strong enough (it bent during a high wind), will be strengthening it soon. THis with my large oaks keeps pool shaded 80% of the day... water has not gone above 84 yet (Austin, TX!), hasn't been below 80.

h2ctpdjl said:
tcat - just curious; what are you using for the "cover" over you pool? I have horrible heat and sun bearing down on the back of my house and pool. My umbrellas just aren't enough. I would be interested in doing that same thing if you can give me some info on it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.