New guy - Timer Question

Mike.T

Oct 16, 2020
Surprise AZ
Morning all just moved into a home with (for me) quite the pool equipment. I guess the previous owners set the timer to run all the time not knowing when we would be moving in. Had the pool guy reset it from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM. At 11:00 PM the equipment comes on till 7:00 Am my app says it's the cleaner. What the? is that?
Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike, and welcome to TFP. You've come to the right place to get help sorting out all your "new-to-pool" questions. But we need a lot more to go on. Start here, and try to fill in your signature with as much about your pool as you can figure out (equipment and model numbers, etc). Something along the lines of my signature. And then post a few pictures of your pool, and a few of your equipment pad.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Depending on how bad the build up is, you can try yourself or hire a company that can bead blast the tiles clean. Rocks will depend on how bad the build up is and the type of rock. I had all my edge tile done for $400. It was pretty bad when I bought the house. TFP guidelines have kept them mostly free of calcium for the last three years. The haze I'm just now seeing is likely caused by evaporation and not water chemistry. Some of that is unavoidable, unless you scrub everything religiously, which I don't. I think some pool cleaners (robots) can manage that to some degree.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.