New fiberglass install

May 19, 2012
Ashland KY
Here is the progress so far. Will be pouring concrete monday and smooth out the yard and then fencing will be put up. 5' black aluminum fencing with puppy pickets at the bottom.

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 206
  • rs.jpg
    rs.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 206
  • rs1.jpg
    rs1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 206
The builder has been great. He took it upon himself to add in quite a bit more concrete decking because he thought it would look better. His primary business is actually high end landscaping so he is very attentive to the overall "look" and the guys installing the pool shell said he wont pack up and leave unless he is happy with how everything looks....ok with me.

Thank you so much. We have been very impressed with the builder. The guys that installed it showed attention to detail that I would never have expected. At one point during backfilling, the guy operating the bobcat had skimmed the dirt with the bucket a little so the gravel had some soil in it. The main excavation guy said it wouldnt work so they shoveled that part out and made sure to scoop out of the middle of the pile. It was maybe two shovels full of soil but he didnt want it around the pool. The factory specs allow for up to 3/4" out of level and they worked until they had mine inside of 1/2" all the way around. I was watching them with the spirit-pole (think thats what its called) and laser and it is dead on. They joked that the company owner would start expecting them all to be that level now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.