Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
His argument was that it would help recirculate water from the bottom. Heat rising would keep the pool temps balanced. The charge is 1500 for the 3 heads, I can cancel that before they start the project.
That's just completely bogus. I hope you decide to spend your 1500 on something worthwhile. The physics of that makes no sense to me.

mbutter104

Gold Supporter
May 24, 2014
kennewick wa
Sounds like we are tackling many of the same issues with our new build. You can check out the progress and issues on this forum. The TFP team has been working with me to get it right for almost a year. We purchased these for the umbrella holders. We saw then at a resort on vacation and they worked great in the wind. Saw them on Amazon $200

Attachments

JayRi

May 13, 2020
Tampa, FL
That's just completely bogus. I hope you decide to spend your 1500 on something worthwhile. The physics of that makes no sense to me.
Thanks, I was on the fence about it. I think I’m going to remove it and use that money towards a heat pump. We’re not adding it right now, but we are having them wire and plumb for it.

mbutter104

Gold Supporter
May 24, 2014
kennewick wa
If you are going to wire it now and use later I know this is going to be an issue for me. I am thinking of maybe putting in a heat / cool pump (Pentair 140 Ultra Temp). This changes wire and breaker sizing. But regardless the electrical is going to have to be inspected on my job and we are having a licensed electrician do all the work. It is a long run for me from my panel to the control box. like 100'. And the panels in my place are getting maxed out for sure. so wire size, breakers and panel load are all in play. Just something to consider.

bballpaul0

Oct 10, 2019
tampa, fl
My irrigation reroute was around the same price with a new zone installed. Regrading and sod is another cost to factor in.
I was little over 4k with the irrigation reroute grading and replacing the sod without new landscaping.
Can you personal message me the sod/irrigation company you used. I'm also in Tampa and need to have that done now that the pool company graded the yard