New Build South of Atlanta GA, looking for a decent PB?

Carnut12

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 2, 2013
Forsyth, GA
Good Evening Everyone,
This forum really helped me my first time around, now I’m moving from New England to Georgia so I’ll be looking to complete another Pool/backyard makeover. Anyone in this area have recommendations for a PB?

I will keep everyone updated, this time we will be going with Gunite/Concrete.

Thanks All

Bill

Hi and welcome to heat and humidity! Oh and GA red clay! That stuff is SLIPPERY and stains everything it touches!!!

We tell everyone to get at least 5 quotes and share them here so we can go over them. Ask around your new neighborhood about who build their pools.

Reactions: Carnut12
Hi and welcome to heat and humidity! Oh and GA red clay! That stuff is SLIPPERY and stains everything it touches!!!

We tell everyone to get at least 5 quotes and share them here so we can go over them. Ask around your new neighborhood about who build their pools.
Thank you will do!! I can’t believe the clay, it’s crazy. I’ll take it over the 5 month Winters though.

My parents had 10 acres probably 30 miles from Stone Mountain. When they came to bore the well they hit solid granite about 20’ down all around the house. Finally had to bore one.
Red clay is just about as hard :)

Reactions: Carnut12
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.