New Build - Louisiana

OH YEAH!! Fun times ahead! Make sure to bond with the pool staring tomorrow aka watering it to help it cure slower.

It is time for a big step in your build here at TFP. You own set of links!!!

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

Trouble Free Pool

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

You also need to see what test kit you will be getting. Let us know so we can fill in any holes.

Kim:kim:

@kimkats - Plaster going in today - about to ask the PB what test kit we are getting, but does it matter which one they supply as long as i use the one i order from TFP?
No it does not. You may get a pH test you can use out of their kit. As for the specific test kit purchase items, TF-100 w/ XL option (because you will be testing a lot in the beginning because it's all new and fun), Speedstir (do not skip this - benefit can't be overstated), K-1766 Salt Test kit and I personally like the Sample Sizer Measuring Tool (gets you your 10 or 25 ml test volumes in the cylinders without the extra adding/pouring).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.