New Build in Tampa

Kalannar

May 23, 2020
St. Petersburg/florida
New build in Tampa, Florida. Been meaning to get these pictures uploaded as the build progresses. First pool ever and very excited. Here is the before: before.jpg
Here is the prep:
start1.jpg
The dig:
dig.jpg
The framing I assume it is called, not a pool expert:
FrameFinished.jpg
Here is a pic of it after being shot:
Shotcrete2.jpg
And the plumbing:
piping.jpg

Reactions: PoolNewb2
Looking really nice, great use of the space. We're not far from you over in Valrico building a similar (slightly smaller) pool - just signed so I'm in the waiting/learning phase...

Looking really nice, great use of the space. We're not far from you over in Valrico building a similar (slightly smaller) pool - just signed so I'm in the waiting/learning phase...
If you can go with the biggest filter you can get. The contractor will say you are fine, but my neighbor built his pool with the standard filter and he has to clean it constantly.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If you can go with the biggest filter you can get. The contractor will say you are fine, but my neighbor built his pool with the standard filter and he has to clean it constantly.
Because of advice given to me here, yep we went with the 420sqft from the standard 100/150. I also read and had confirmed by a builder that the 4 cartridges in the CCP vs the single cartridge CC allow more water to pass through as they get dirty which means your spa and water features won't reduce in pressure when it's time to clean your filter. We're only at 400sqft of pool plus the spa/sunshelf so like 12k-13k gallons, which means I believe we will be able to go a pretty long time between cleanings. I noticed you did the same in your photo! Clean & Clear Plus. This forum was a gold mine for me... hoping we did everything right but there's plenty of time for changes if I learn something new...

Reactions: PoolNewb2
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.