New Build in SoCal - Pebble tomorrow, Start up Saturday

You cannot go wrong with either grout. White will make each tile pop out where light gray will help them blend in with each other more. BOTH are very pretty. Saying that we all know white will get "dirty" faster and end up gray over time LOL

Same goes for the coping grout. I like the idea of the cream grout.

It's been forever since I have updated. It went sooooo sloooow for a while, but then it all started moving really quickly again. I will have pictures soon. The decking is coming along and tomorrow we put in the pebble. Friday acid wash and start filling. The guys are coming out Saturday to start it up. I'm so excited. What do I need to know about pebble, acid wash, and start up.

Reactions: Nikilyn
It's been forever since I have updated. It went sooooo sloooow for a while, but then it all started moving really quickly again. I will have pictures soon. The decking is coming along and tomorrow we put in the pebble. Friday acid wash and start filling. The guys are coming out Saturday to start it up. I'm so excited. What do I need to know about pebble, acid wash, and start up.
Do you have pictures of the finished pool? We think we want to go with the Orion peacock tile but can’t find any good pictures of it actually installed. I think it’s so pretty b

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.