New build in NW Austin suburb.

rumcglot

Silver Supporter
Feb 13, 2019
Texas
That design looks clean and elegant. Many of the ones I've seen since I've been a member of the forum have looked impossible to keep clean and managed. Or cluttered considering the size of a residential pool. Yours looks like it had some real thought, and 'editing', of the design.

Funkatation

Apr 22, 2020
Austin
Thank you! My space didn’t allow for a whole lot, initially was thinking an L shape, but didn’t gain much for the price increase. Free form wasted too much space, so went with this To maximize within my easements.
Was hard to decide on built in spa vs hot tub. sat in the hot tub with lounger and was sold!

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
SWEET!!! As soon as they say they are done run out there with your plans and a tape measure. It is wide, long, deep, etc enough? Add about 8"for the steel, shell and plaster.

Kim:kim:

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Sad and happy news. Here is hoping they show up toaday!

They did not put enough steel supports in there. You can use just about anything that will keep it from touching the ground. It looks like they used broken bricks. That is a very common, cheap fix. Think about adding about 5x more then they did.