New build in Central Illinois

We are now moving on to the liner selection stage. I never realized there are so many options. Any pros/cons to the various color palettes (blue vs grey vs green), shades (light vs medium vs dark), or patterns? Maybe it is all personal preference, but I wasn't sure if this is like certain car colors where some show dirt more and take more effort to maintain. Thanks!

We are now moving on to the liner selection stage. I never realized there are so many options. Any pros/cons to the various color palettes (blue vs grey vs green), shades (light vs medium vs dark), or patterns? Maybe it is all personal preference, but I wasn't sure if this is like certain car colors where some show dirt more and take more effort to maintain. Thanks!

To see how different liners look in the water see the Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project.

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.