New build - Dallas (Prosper) - Decking stonework done

I was torn on the step decision and decided people can do the sit and turn as I'd rather fit 8 adults than 7, tough choice though as I'll probably very rarely have that many people in the hot tub at once 😂 the wife and I will have to throw more parties

IF I showed my wife your timelapse, she would MURDER me... she wanted one of these videos, maybe when yours are posted ill tell people its my backyard :)

LOVE your pool design, you are building our dream pool, but we are not in a house we plan to live in for more than 5 years so spending too much wasn't an option.

Our builder has told us that he has to stop with plumbing because its too cold (we are are in lewisville) is that something you are hearing from your builder?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nada. Let’s hope tomorrow brings progress.

Same, they claimed they will come today for rebar, but plumbing cannot go until temps warm up ... I think there is a sub contractor shortage ... but we will see.. good luck hope there is progress today for you :)

To be fair, he claims he can build ours in 6 weeks, if he does it within 12 weeks, I will be so excited.

Man, that’s frustrating that it’s been a week and they aren’t done digging. Hopefully the rest goes smoother.

2 more days of digging and still not done. They had to move forms today by 2.5ft. I remeasured and everything seems correct. They also did chemical injections on half the pool today and will do the rest tomorrow. Really hoping this 2 week long dig process finishes tomorrow. Expecting soil engineer report soon but am expecting it to show the need for piers.

Yesterday:

Today:

Moving feature wall back 18” or so which will give us 10’ between it and the waterline. Nothing else happened today other than installing a sump pump to remove water from rains. Rumor has it that gunite isn’t as delayed as it has been the last 9 months. Fingers crossed.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.