New Build...1st Timer...Houston, TX - Deck and Pool School Complete

We love the way the imperial color came out. Not sure if you found this gallery on NPTs website but what was all we could really find of this color scheme. We thought about the 1x2 but were thinking the same thing about there being too much white from looking at that gallery.

With the 1x1 it really came out good and is a good blend between white and color. In fact the white really isn't that noticeable, hard to pick up picture but it pulls a lot of the aqua from the other tiles and the pool color. From your picture I think it'll go well with your house color.
I don't mean to hijack your thread but our NPT Imperial tile was recently installed and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for your feedback and maybe there will be somebody with the same question in the future and a search will lead them here to help with their own tile decisions!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Reactions: swansonite
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.