New and so happy to have a support group!

Latx

Aug 22, 2021
Austin tx
I have wanted a pool for a long time but my husband said it was too much work. I finally convinced him that I should have one and I’m determined to do all the work!

I feel like the pool has become my new pet that I must feed an exercise and worry over! But I love it! I thank you all in advance for the wonderful information you share on this website.

Hey Latx and Welcome !!! My wife wanted an above ground oval pool and I was dead set against it from all the headaches I’d heard from many friends. the fancy ovals were WAY more than I thought they were worth by the time we decked and fenced it, so we compromised with a 20X40 in ground pool. Which needed a $6k fence and a $15k patio. I won the battle but epically lost the war. 🤦‍♂️

Anywho to my delight, pool care was nothing like alllllllllllll my friends made it out to be. In fact it was boring and I was thrilled when I had something to tweak once a month. I randomly chose to keep my FC up at all times because it seemed like a smart idea and I never had one problem. Best non informed decision of my life.

Welcome Aboard Comedy Bang Bang GIF