Need to remove stairs, but how??

mommark

Silver Supporter
May 29, 2014
Midland, MI
So I have been fighting mustard algae and finally got my pool clear, I really want to remove our walk down steps to make sure that they are completely free of algae. The problem is that our pool is filled and so are the stairs.
Any tips or suggestions on how to remove them would be so helpful.

At least 2 people, try for 3 if possible. One on the inside of the pool and the other(s) on the outside. It will not be fun or easy nor will anyone be dry when it is done so dress for it and have LOTS of chlorine on hand to clean it out and to add to the water as some yuck will spill out.

I am hoping you have a deck as that will make is a little easier.

Goodluck!

At least 2 people, try for 3 if possible. One on the inside of the pool and the other(s) on the outside. It will not be fun or easy nor will anyone be dry when it is done so dress for it and have LOTS of chlorine on hand to clean it out and to add to the water as some yuck will spill out.

I am hoping you have a deck as that will make is a little easier.

Goodluck!
Yikes, I was really hoping to not have to get into the water since our FC is 22.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.