Need pictures

jfaye

Aug 22, 2019
South Carolina
Hi everyone, We are in the process of building a pool and need to pick our liner. I really need pictures of Latham's Aztec Cobalt/Aqua Blue liner. Also would like Bali Blue and Courtstone Blue. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks, Jan Womble

No, we don't heat ours. I wish I had a heat pump for it for when it warms up here before the water catches up.
It just hasn't been on the top of my splurge list yet. It would add a bit of time to the season for sure!

Maddie :flower:

No, we don't heat ours. I wish I had a heat pump for it for when it warms up here before the water catches up.

We dont mind in the early season. The thought of the good summer times to come has us so full of zeal that we are racing to see who can hit the water first. Especially after not being able to for months. And if we get cold, just hop out and warm up in the nice spring air.

This time of year on the other hand, we've swam 100 times already and have the depressing thoughts of the cold to come. And when we get out it hurts in the fall breeze. When we were using my heater, we loved the warm water but going in meant we would have to get out at some point. Its a shame too because the water right now is sooooo inviting with the deep blue color from the September/October sky.

Its been known to get hot spells even in January here in Georgia.... I recall a spell of 90s!! With a few days advance notice I could have that pool warmed up for those Jan/Feb/Mar days..... its sooooo tempting.

Alas, so are the yearly trips to Europe. So I occasionally play a scratch off lottery tix and told Skippy if we won enough for the heat pump that would be our splurge.

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.