Need help with return and light placement

Side note to those keeping up, always watch the PB like a hawk. They cut the hole for the lights before the shell arrived and placed one of my light ports directly under the skimmer (it was center of pool while PB had said it was off to the right of center like my pic) . When it got here they claimed that they couldn't install a light in that spot due to skimmer placement. So, their proposed solution was to put another return (directly under the skimmer) and reduce my total lights to 3 :mad:. I had to nix that and told them to make it work which they did. Today I go out and they're laying 1.5" pipe to the returns but then they weren't using the piping diagram I supplied. Instead, they were using their "normal process" of putting multiple returns on the same line. Also they had started a 1.5" suction line from the skimmer heading back to the pad. I don't believe that they're too happy with me as they now have to redo multiple lines. I hate wasting materials but come on people. I literally handed them a picture of the plumbing diagram two days ago. Shesshh...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.