Need help picking a Slide

jimmythegreek

TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
In The Industry
Aug 10, 2017
Morris Cnty NJ
The first slide is a faster slide and you launch further. The second is bigger and I think funnier but not as fast. And it costs more too. Regardless you need a water connection for either otherwise they aren't great. Hopefully you have one nearby or are building new and knew about the water feed

TheSadClown

Jan 22, 2020
Surf City, NC
The first slide is a faster slide and you launch further. The second is bigger and I think funnier but not as fast. And it costs more too. Regardless you need a water connection for either otherwise they aren't great. Hopefully you have one nearby or are building new and knew about the water feed
Is there anyway to tie into my return line for this?

jimmythegreek

TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
In The Industry
Aug 10, 2017
Morris Cnty NJ
You can dig up a return and T into it. You can run a flex line from pool return to slide. You can run a water line from the yard like a hose bib. Depends how your pool area is laid out

TheSadClown

Jan 22, 2020
Surf City, NC
You can dig up a return and T into it. You can run a flex line from pool return to slide. You can run a water line from the yard like a hose bib. Depends how your pool area is laid out
My goal is to run a Y diverter and then put a automated valve so when no one is using the slide I just have it set to off. Im planning on having it set as a feature on my easytouch

Reactions: MyAZPool