Need help picking a robot cleaner - have in-ground kidney shaped pool with sloping in the deep end

faithv

Aug 12, 2014
Valparaiso IN
I'm wanting a robot that is quick to get started and is straight forward to clean out. The pool is vinyl. We do get occasional leaves. I still plan on vacuuming it myself but would like something that lets me not have to do it myself as often. I've looked at so many that they are all blending together in my head. Looking for a mid-range option.

Oly

Gold Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
Fresno, CA
Spend your quality time brushing the pool and using the mesh net on the surface to tone your forearms.
Or vacuum the livingroom rug instead. :mrgreen:

faithv

Aug 12, 2014
Valparaiso IN
Thank you so much! I have the S200 on the way and am glad to hear I won't be vacuuming. i was concerned it would be like the robot carpet cleaners that ok enough inbetween.

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Marietta Ga
Thank you so much! I have the S200 on the way and am glad to hear I won't be vacuuming. i was concerned it would be like the robot carpet cleaners that ok enough inbetween.
It’s the opposite, you can vacuum and think it’s clean then 30 minutes later will be surprised at what the robot picked up 😀

Geebot

Aug 19, 2013
I spent an hour manually vacuuming my pool every Saturday morning before I started with a robot. I couldn't tell you where the vacuum is these days (wife likely left it out for trash pickup, along with the unsightly hose).